Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Long days

I said in the questionaire that a perfect day was one that I came home exhausted from doing my work to the best of my abilities. I had one of those days about a week and a half ago. We left for work at six a.m., worked hard all day and we did not get home tillseven thirty that night. On top of that I made several dumb mistakes which added stress on top the already long day. I am glad God gives us chances to rectify our mistakes and does not just say "hup, you made a mistake- you're out of here!" I think that I like long days in theory, but at the end of a thrirteen hour day, sometimes it doesn't seem quite as nice as it does on a different day.

4 Comments:

At 12:44 PM, Blogger Luke said...

I was working with your partner in the picture. And yes, working with friends makes all the difference

 
At 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines Day! You have 5 hours to get me something, Honey Pumkin!! I love you! Extra love, ~your sis~

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger JFC said...

Mini Maiden with many Brother said...

LOL - Love it!

DAB: I believe that would be Kezia. Katie is already running around with about 6 appellations, but I don't believe this is one of them.

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Han said...

Hello!

This is Hannah.. I haven't finished my comment yet and I can't remember if I have a blogger name and how this will show up... bah.

Anyways, I wanted to leave a note and thank you for making our ball and weekend so wonderful. We miss y'all, and hope to see you in a few weeks in Carbondale.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home