Friday, June 16, 2006

White Hurricane

We leave tomorrow for Mississippi! Several of us young men are going down there to help another church rebuild some houses taken out by hurricanes. There at least four of us, perhaps five. Brother no. 3 wanted to come but somebody has to help Dad hold down the fort, so he drew the short straw. And he has been gone all this week at deaf camp.
But... we are not going alone. Also tagging along are several young ladies from church, coming to cook for us (Score!)and perhaps others, among other things. It wil be fun being able to work with my brothers in Christ, not to mention the fellowship.
I will catch you on the flip side.

3 Comments:

At 11:40 PM, Blogger JFC said...

Also tagging along are several young ladies from church, coming to cook for us (Score!)

LOL!

May the Father bless your work, as he certainly seems to be planning to bless your eating!

 
At 11:41 PM, Blogger JFC said...

Though I must express regret that, if y'all are leaving tomorrow (today, now), then they will not be preparing food for the rest of us at church on Sunday.

:(

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger Sarie said...

Well, I'd say I'd miss your blog entries...but I won't. You will not post in Mississippi as much as you will not post in Missouri. A fair trade!

God bless your work! I'm glad you won't be lacking good victuals!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home